Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scent of Woman



I’ve been following “scent of a woman” for some weeks now…its a new korean drama from the sbs network - judgement: i am totally hooked!!!
I’ve been having sleepless nights waiting for Sunday to come bid me “hi”. Sunday equals new episode - and I'm on episode 10 now by the way. I’ve always loved kim sun ah back from the time she starred in “my lovely kim sam soon”..who doesn’t want to be swept away and be loved by a man who’s richer and younger than you - i wouldn’t mind if asked hahaha (but mine’s a different story to tell)
this time her story is about living life knowing that she’s terminal…Living each day wanting and feeling what it’s like to love and be loved in return…She’s living each day fulfilling her wishlist… Sometimes, knowing how long one can live seem advantageous..You get to choose things you want to relive, remember and make a good memory of…You’re given time to prepare but truly how do you prepare for something like that?
As for me, I just want to live a simple yet well remembered life. Life well lived with my family, my friends and my man.
Tomorrow - new episode!! yipeee


No comments: