Friday, January 06, 2012

Happy NEW YEAR to ALL

I've been in hibernation for quite some time and i surely did miss jotting down notes of my random acts...my december had been a rollercoaster and i did enjoy every second and minute of it.

First thing first, i had been to Coron, Palawan with hubby and it was amazing...
The view from above was divine and i can't even wait to get settled...


I had us booked on Coron Gateway Hotel. I got it on Metrodeal at 4 thousand plus pesos for two on a 3day and 2night package. Breakfast not included nor the tour. We probably spend around fifteen thousand pesos including the tour, food and accommodation. The hotel was nice since it's spacious and with good interior. It was near the pier and market which makes it very accessible. Noise outside was tolerable and you don't get to hear much of it once you're in the comfort of your own room.



As for the island tour, the hotel had us on a package for 3thousand plus pesos. It includes the bangka which we had all for ourselves for a day and the entrance fees for each island/beach that we will be visiting. We visited the Maquinit hot spring, Siete Picados, Kayangan Lake, Twin Lagoon, Shipwreck and Banol Beach. Coron is such a beauty and while i was there swimming and snorkeling and just enjoying it's majestic waters i can't help but sing..
I'm moving
I'm coming
Can you hear, what I hear
It's calling you my dear
Out of reach
(Take me to my beach)
i feel like i was in leonardo de caprio's movie "the beach" hahaha



Enjoyed Coron? Definitely


No comments: