Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Skin Care Routine


A soft, well hydrated, smooth skin is what I always wanted. Mine is never perfect - constant graveyard shifts, stress and pollution  finds it's way to make a zit pop just about anytime (two on my forehead just now). Finding just the right product that will suit your skin type is just about finding the right shoe. No break outs as to no calluses.
I've been using this products for awhile now and it doesn't break me out as much unlike before.

all prep face - sorry for the messy do (just woke up)


Cleanser:  I'm using Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash. It claims to promote skin renewal, cleanses gently and retains skin's natural moisture. It also soothes and shields skin from irritation with Chamomile extract. This facial wash is really good since it helps my pimples to dry up faster than usual. I have lesser break outs since I started using it.

Since I'm running low on my Belo Cleanser, I started using Pure Beauty Super Brightening Multi Cleanser for days now. A pea size amount of this cleanser goes a long, long way - this huge tube will probably last me months. It has Special Vitamin E granules that enhance the antioxidant benefits. I will add more of my review when I hit a month long usage of this product.

Toner:  Nivea Visage Deep Pore Control Toner claims to cleanse the skin without drying it out. It has Skin's own Carnitine and Lactic Acid. It regulates the skin's oil production deep within the pores and  keep the pores free of oil and other impurities. It also has an Aloe Vera content that helps soothe the skin. 
I'm loving this product. Its budget friendly since the 200ml bottle is sold for less than P200. Content-wise, I like the feel of the toner on my skin since it's not too strong and the smell is quite nice and not irritating. My pores are more refined now plus it leaves my skin smooth and shine free.




Moisturiser:
It was love at first use for me. I'm completely sold with L'oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine all day Hydrating and Matifying Icy Gel.  The gel consistency makes the application easier since it glides and sinks deeper into the skin. It is light to the skin unlike other products that leaves a sticky and oily after feel. The cooling effect right after application is nice on a humid condition that we have here in Philippines. I use it in morning and night, it's also a good primer since it leaves the skin soft and supple. Mine is half empty already and will definitely repurchase.




No comments: