Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pissed Off

With quite a few patients to handle on my morning shift, I found some things to keep me literally productive on my 12 hour loooonnng ( i intentionally put a couple of o’s to emphasize the magnitude of it) duty - a rolled cotton and a tray
Making cotton balls on and off ( i need to stop when a patient/relative ask or complain about something plus the one discharge i had later in the afternoon) kept me busy…i was getting irritated towards the end of the shift since the cotton fibers (enough to make a ball - exaggeration haha) were stuck at my nostrils that it left me sneezing as i head home…
Question:
Did anyone had the experience of wanting to go home as early and quickly as you can but ends up coming home supeeeerrrrr late?! Ughh! that just happened and it pissed me off bigtime…
I usually ride a van home but i was just a minute or two late that it left without me in it (hahaha). Thinking that the next one would take long to fill out i opted to take the jeepney that is almost full. I don’t mind seating at the far end but later did i know that i had to sit in an awkward/difficult way!!!… a tire was put in the aisle and i ended up sitting with my feet on top of it!!! i wanted to come out and take another ride but since im in it - i took the plunge…my feet were getting cramped halfway home but i was saved when a couple of passengers including the woman in front of me (sitting awkwardly too) took off.
But it seems like my quota for agony wasn’t enough, the jeepney stopped and would not start just when i’m nearly home..
Bad karma now, hoping for a good one tomorrow…

No comments: