Tuesday, September 27, 2011

bumpy ride home

i flew from manila to kalibo yesterday to drop my mom off...today, i took the flight back to manila still via cebu pacific...


i prepared myself to win the inflight games mind you haha...the items needed to win from yesterday game were: boarding ticket, senior citizen id and the last one i can't quite remember... i wasn't in the mood to participate yesterday due to lack of sleep (i left my graveyard shift a bit earlier to head off to the airport since we will be flying on the 11:30am flight) but i took note *wink......
i was never - ever lucky with games, raffles and the likes and so i tried my best to drag and snatch whatever items needed for winning...my boarding ticket and id (iv therapy since i can't seem to find my prc one) were at my hand and ready to be waved up in case it'll be called - these were my two cheats from yesterday hahaha....
first call: passport hmmm did not bring mine....
second call: id - waved it up but apparently they still need a senior one - yet again, fail
just as i was losing all my hopes...
third call: red wallet
there i was earnestly waving my Liz Claiborne red wallet!!!
ding!ding!ding!! we have a winnnnerrr!!! hahaha


my winning pouch



red wallet = winning pouch



a safe, a bit bumpy, a bit delayed flight back to manila despite bad weather condition...
talking 'bout lucky :)

No comments: