Saturday, September 17, 2011

want to? need to?




been checking my recent mails when one particular letter caught my attention...belletoday is haunting me at 12:39am...for everyone's info belletoday is an amazing and helpful site (and its free!!!) to all specially to those women who wanted to loose weight...been a member since february of 2010...this site is very useful since it gives you a day to day guide and plan to help you shed the extra pounds, not to mention the meal plan which includes recipes that are so easy to make...i started at 136lbs and following the rules and tips this site has offered me i loss 6.8lbs in 2months...sadly, i wasn't able to continue the program since i started working in July...
now a year later, OMG! i am huge! i gained fats at all places, my duty uniform? - screaming to set loose hahaha...seeing the email they sent me and the realization of how badly i need to get rid of my lards was enough to make me visit the site again...fyi: i use to jog everyday and now i really had the hardest time getting up, hubby always wakes me up slash reminds me to start running again but my feet are locked/tied up (or so it seems)...but now feeling and seeing how big i became was enough reason for me to make the effort and start running again for my sake, for myself...wanting to run and the need to run are two different motivations just so you know....i'm at the need to run...
tomorrow, i'll weigh myself in (iiiiiikkkkk!!!!)
and this week i hope i'd have the drive and the energy to do run...
yehey to being healthy people!

No comments: